Bunn The Baker has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday 25 December 2011

Christmas Day: The most important people in the world.

Christmas is all about family and friends for me so today I wanted to share with you some of the most important people in my life...

My husband is my rock. There aren't words to describe how much he means to me. 2011 was our first full year together and it has been fantastic. He's just lovely.


My little angel Ashleigh and her big sister Megan are two of the sweetest girls in the world. Ashleigh is definitely going to be a comedienne when she grows up, Megan will probably be a vet.


Most people who know me would tell you I'm a bit of a Daddy's girl. I love my Dad, he's clever, funny and always there for me when I need him. And his 'Mrs', Maigret, is just a legend. She's always thinking of other people, she's kind and generous, and makes a mean Rocky Road!



My sister and her kids Eartha, Bram and Violette. They're so French. We always have lots of fun when we're together but don't get to see each other much which is a real shame. Lucky for me I'm spending today with them though!




My brothers Richie and Luke are pretty odd guys, but so sweet and very similar. They drink too much, play weird instruments and have bizarre taste in clothes.

I don't know what we'd do without my in-laws (I'm going to HAVE to try and take a photo of them somewhere!). Sandra & Alan look after Ashleigh way more than most grandparents would want to, they were amazing when we moved house and (hearing what others say about in-laws) I'm very lucky to have them.


All my friends rock. This year Embo has made me laugh more than ever, Jess has got me into running and writing and I have missed Katy unimaginably so whilst she's been jetting off over the world.



And I haven't even seen these two beautiful blondes! But I do get to see Gemma and Gina VERY soon.

There are so many more people who mean the world to me, I'm sure you all know who you are. Love you all, and HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback from my readers so leave a comment! But, be warned, anything rude, spammy or irrelevant will be removed.