Bunn The Baker has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday 3 December 2011

Ssssshhhhhh... Competition time!

You'll have noticed me being fairly quiet recently. I'm moving house you see and that takes up a fair bit of time and effort!


In between packing and what-not I've been keeping myself busy with some crafty little projects including Christmas tree decorations, mug cosies, tie dye and other secret things! I'm really enjoying coming up with new ideas for all the odd bits of material I have hanging around. I'm selling a few things under the name of Natty Kanga so if there's anything you like...!

For now, I have a little competition. I am going to be giving away a breakfast set of 2 mug cosies, 2 egg cosies and a choice of either a teapot cosy or cafetiere cosy. The winner will be able to choose from a [smallish] range of fabrics for their finished set (see some I made earlier here), and should receive it in time for Christmas. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received by midnight (GMT) on Saturday 10th December.
Polka Dot & Pirate Cosies

To enter simply leave a comment at the bottom of the blog. You also get an extra entry if you follow me on twitter, another if you tweet a link to the competition and another if you like the Natty Kanga facebook page so be sure to mention that in your comment.

[COMPETITION CLOSED! SEE WHO WON HERE]

15 comments:

  1. The picture above the fabric looks extremely pretty. I am going to enter this competition. :) And I also like the Natty Kanga facebook page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, and all of your products!! You're very nifty, and creative :D I'd like to enter your competition please! Would be proud to show off your amazing creations!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cosies are fab Ali :) I'd love to win one so consider this an entry from me! I will also follow on twitter now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, they look cute! Love them!

    I follow you on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skull and crossbones cosy!

    Please enter me in the comp :)

    Also, like you on Facebook and Follow you on Twitter and tweeted :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, these are super. I have done all the bits you've said, included following your facebook page. @MotherScuffer x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you know, I was looking for a tea cosy about a year ago and couldn't find anything decent...now I know where to look! Already follow you on Twitter, of course, and now follow Natty Kanga on Facebook too. I hope I win! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too love the skull and crossbones teapot cosy - 'tis bloody lovely!

    I've tweeted your fabularse comp and I'm also a facebook liker <3 all round.


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, just discovered your blog, your things look great. Will follow you on twitter now

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the yellow dotty cozy, because I LOVE bumblebees and it's like a funky dotty bee haha

    Like <3

    @themummylife

    ReplyDelete
  11. I already "like" you on fb as well as real-life xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like you on facebook. I am following you via @dmouseandthetea on twitter and I lurrrrrrrrrrrve this blog too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its mine ladies hands off ;0) pretty sure Im stalking you in every way possible xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh lovely lovely! You clever thing you! Would love to win a bit of breakfast time cheer, so keeping my fingers crossed. Am following on twitter too. Happy friday x x

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback from my readers so leave a comment! But, be warned, anything rude, spammy or irrelevant will be removed.