Bunn The Baker has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Fit Bunn


Everyone knows what happens this time of year - more food, more alcohol and more laziness! Well, not me. This winter I am keeping control of my life and spending the 6 week run-up to Christmas getting super-fit.

I've got myself a fitness plan with activities every day - the daily cycle-commute to work along with some longer bikes in there too, push-ups, arm workouts, core workouts and runs. Our meal plans have been juggled to be a bit healthier whilst maintaining a good carb:protein ratio to compliment the mix of cardio and strength training I have planned.

Why am I boasting? Well, I want you to join me of course! Although I have my dedicated fitness blog, Running Bunn, I think it's important to include a bit of fitness over here too. Everyone should be doing some exercise, I was an 'ideal weight' but very unhealthy for years. Now I can happily say all that lethargy and depression has been severely punished and I actually really look forward to a good workout these days!

So, make yourself some fitness goals for winter, whether it's to run up the stairs instead of walking or to finally get that 5k run done in under 40minutes. When I get up in the morning to see pouring rain I know I can't just get the bus because I wouldn't reach my goal that way, it's such a great motivator! And I bet you'll feel fantastic come Christmas Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback from my readers so leave a comment! But, be warned, anything rude, spammy or irrelevant will be removed.