Bunn The Baker has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Monday 12 December 2011

And the winner is...

Early yesterday morning I got my lovely daughter to help pick a winner for the Breakfast Set competition.

We wrote down all the entries for the competition...


...put the names in a hat and mixed them around...

...Ashleigh picked one out...

Congratulations Adele! Send me a message with details of what colours you like and I'll send you a selection of materials to choose from for your breakfast set!


As for the rest of you, fear not! A breakfast set will usually be £20 but all you lovelies who entered the competition can nab one for just £15! There should be some finished sets by the end of this week (depending on how stressed I get with moving house) so keep your eyes on Natty Kanga's facebook page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback from my readers so leave a comment! But, be warned, anything rude, spammy or irrelevant will be removed.