Bunn The Baker has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Friday 23 December 2011

Public Transport is an Inspiration

Photo Credit

 I work 2.9 miles from home. According to Google Maps it should take about an hour to walk, 35 minutes on the bus and 10 minutes to drive. Last night was my first experience getting the bus home and all I can say is wow. What a waste of time (and £2.20).

I had a few bits of shopping to do first but was still at the bus stop 10 minutes before the bus was due at 6.38pm. I walked in the door just before 8.00pm. Ridiculous. I could have walked it quicker.

So, there's the inspiration, the kick up the bum I needed. There's no way I can face getting public transport home when the distance is so small. Here's to running home in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback from my readers so leave a comment! But, be warned, anything rude, spammy or irrelevant will be removed.