Bunn The Baker has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Friday 11 May 2012

Apollo Creed Saved My Life

How, you may ask, does anyone get to age 28 without having watched a single Rocky film?! As baffling as it may be, until a few weeks ago I had never seen Balboa's journey from wiseguy to legend. By the end of the fourth film one person really stands out for me as star of the show. Apollo Creed.





Not only does he teach Rocky how to box (why oh why had no-one told him you're allowed to duck punches before?) but he is super-fit and even looks cool in a crop top. Ok, he doesn't look cool in a crop top. But he has given me my new motto, one which is very quickly pulling me out of my plateau and pushing me on to greatness.

THERE IS NO TOMORROW!

The Excitement... The Power... The Man... (Or Woman)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback from my readers so leave a comment! But, be warned, anything rude, spammy or irrelevant will be removed.