Bunn The Baker has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Fashion Focus: TLC Sport Clothing

TLC Sport | Sports Fitness Clothing for Women
Top £22 : Leggings £36

You may have seen over on Running Bunn that I recently got a lovely outfit from TLC Sport. Seeing as they're not a brand I'm familiar with I've spent a lot of time perusing their site. What I've found is that this is a family run, customer focused company catering for all shapes, sizes, fitness levels and activities. What more could you want?! Here's my selection of some of my favourite pieces from the site.



Dress £46
 I'm going to start, perhaps surprisingly, with something that's not sportswear. TLC use all their sportswear know-how and skill to make figure-firming gorgeous dresses too. This is my favourite from the collection - my daughter calls it a twirly-skirt - and I'd love to wear it with bright red accessories to a salsa evening. Ole!


Vest £26 : Top £20 : Pants £28

I love this outfit. I think it would be brilliant for some kind of aerobics/exercise/dance class. Maybe, if I finally give Zumba a go, this is what I should wear. The 'Flo' collection features great fluorescent stripes so these would be perfect for outdoor winter fitness like running and cycling - gotta be seen ladies!


 One thing you won't see from TLC Sport is a load of garish, overtly girly outfits. There's a lo of orange and blue in the collection and also a lot of paneling to add shape and support. I really like this 'Challenger' vest and love that, like many of their vests, it's longline - which means no riding up over the pot-belly when you're doing crunches. Woot!


Bottoms £15 - £42
 Look at all the bottoms you can get! Loose fit or figure hugging, short, long, medium, pockets, no pockets.


Vestkini Top £30 : Bottoms £6
Swimsuit £32


There's swimwear too you know! I want to do a bit more swimming to save my knees a bit from all the impact stuff I already do, but feel overexposed in a bikini and a bit like a granny in a one-piece. These are beautiful though. Beautiful.


This is just a snippet - there's bras, trainers and jackets, a lovely yoga collection, and some great accessories. All-in-all I'm really glad to have discovered this brand. At the moment you can get 25% off your first order and free p&p so head over to their website for a browse. TLC Sport are also on Twitter and Facebook so follow & like them for loads of special offers.

2 comments:

  1. I love this. Especially the Swimsuits.
    Im very tempted by the black and white one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures..Great efforts to describe TLC sport clothing
      Sport Clothing 

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback from my readers so leave a comment! But, be warned, anything rude, spammy or irrelevant will be removed.