Bunn The Baker has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Monday 24 September 2012

My Turn @ Craft Love: DIY Business Card Holders

I was feeling crafty last night so sat down with last weekend's Craft Love post - DIY Business Card Holders. I raided my stores for some scraps big enough to make a few and set to work.

All was going really well until I got to turning the whole thing right side out and one of the pockets had fallen out! That'll teach me for not using pins...

Well, I finished it off anyway (albeit quite roughly) and here's my attempt at a business card holder.



It was a really easy tutorial to follow and I think next time, as long as I use some pins, I'll make some lovely neat ones!

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see that you also did the business card holder tutorial. Im trying to do another one but added a little more allowance for the seams. Mine was a little tight when I added the stitchings around the holder. I may post the other version too when its done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea i really want to see these type of business card. Great collection. Thanks for sharing this valuable post. I love amazing designs on business cards, It is the effective way to impress people through your information. one of the new dies is the business card holders, annnnd since, I will be attending my very first blog conference in September. I thought I probably should update my blog business card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is cute card holder..i wish to design something like this for Metal business cards.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback from my readers so leave a comment! But, be warned, anything rude, spammy or irrelevant will be removed.