Bunn The Baker has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday 10 January 2012

AGA Sale!!

I'm sure you all know by now how much I love AGA. You probably also know that I recently moved house. What you won't know is how much I hate our cooker. We've got a really little oven/grill with only one shelf, all the buttons are broken so we can't set the clock, and the hob has two settings - polar or nuclear. It's time to convince the Mr to buy a new one... Wouldn't this look lovely in my kitchen?!

Aga Masterchef Cooker
Up to 50% off
Pale Pink AGA 4 Mug Teapot
£23.99 (40% off)

Rayburn Roll & Bake Mat
£7.79 (40% off)
There's also some great kitchen accessories in the sale. I've got a real 'thing' for teapots at the moment and this would look beautiful in my collection - so simple and so cute! I need this Rayburn mat for rolling out my pastry to the right size because I am rubbish at guessing.



And with 3 for 2 on loads of things wouldn't these just look gorgeous in any kitchen?
Colourblock Chef's Pad
£21.98 (3 for 2)
1L AGA Jug
£23.99 (3 for 2)
AGA Empire Clock
£37.50 (3 for 2)

You can buy online at agacookshop.co.uk or head over to your local AGA Shop (find it at agaliving.com). The sale ends on January 28th so get going!

I'll save some time for you Norwich lot - our local shop is 73 Plumstead Road, Thorpe End, Norwich, NorfolkNR13 5AJ
Phone: 01603 700332 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback from my readers so leave a comment! But, be warned, anything rude, spammy or irrelevant will be removed.