Bunn The Baker has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Monday 16 January 2012

Crafty Monday: Applique Babygrows


After walking past the wonderful Poppy Valentine a while ago I was taken over by the green-eyed monster. As if they didn't have enough beautiful stock in their shop they also had to make a really cool giant sale bunting. If you haven't seen it yet, you should. Obviously my sewing prowess isn't quite up there with the creators of one-off vintage inspired finery, but I gave it a go nonetheless.


Once again I raided my box of stained and ripped items for some brightly coloured fabric. I cut the letters out of these and sewed them onto plain white babygros with a zig-zag stitch. Then I just threaded them onto some of that homemade binding and there you have it. My very own appliqué babygrow bunting.

You should give it a go - make some awesome one-of-a-kind clothing for your kids!

Babygro - 30p
Fabric for letters - 10p
Time - 15mins

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback from my readers so leave a comment! But, be warned, anything rude, spammy or irrelevant will be removed.