Bunn The Baker has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday 25 October 2011

C25k 3:1

Week three really steps up the running. You do two repetitions of - 90s run, 90s walk, 3m run, 3m walk. Doesn't sound like much but three minutes? That's quite a lot!



I set off at 9.30 this morning in my new trainers and my new (matching) Karrimor jacket. It was raining, windy and cold. The first half, as always, was hard. I couldn't even finish the first of the three minute runs falling 15seconds short of the target. I recovered easily in the three minute walk though, and by the time I got to the second long run I felt like Batgirl.

I didn't stop. The podcast told me to slow down, told me how well I'd done and I thought "Yeah, I did really well. I'm going to run to that tree." I got to the tree and decided to run to the next road, then to the red car, then to the shop. Before I knew it the podcast was over, I was nearly home and I'd run a solid six minutes.

Today was a good run. A really good run. I hope every run is that good. Power to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback from my readers so leave a comment! But, be warned, anything rude, spammy or irrelevant will be removed.