Bunn The Baker has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday 23 October 2011

C25k 2:3

The third run of week two was after work before a week off. Unfortunately this meant I had to have all my 'stuff' with me in a backpack.


Now, I'm not sure if you've ever jogged with a backpack before, but it is not easy. It kept jumping about which meant I had to hold the straps the whole way. This really affected my running and I felt like a daddy long-legs rather than the graceful leopard I normally resemble.

Despite the backpack issues and managing to faff up my iPod I managed to finish the 2.3 miles in 25 minutes and still felt pretty good afterward. Apart from the continuing footwear issues of course. Luckily I have managed to leave the house and buy a lovely shiny pair of New Balance running shoes today so all should be good for week three.

I can see things being difficult for week three. It's half term and we've got not just our regular 4 year old but also her 9 year old big sister with us. There's always more fun stuff to do than running! I want to make cakes and shoe-box guitars and go rollerskating! My plan is to run on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday so we'll see how that goes.

I am quite nervous about week three as it involves stints of three minutes running and I just don't feel ready. I'll let you know what happens on Tuesday evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback from my readers so leave a comment! But, be warned, anything rude, spammy or irrelevant will be removed.