Bunn The Baker has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday 7 October 2012

Mission, craft room!

Today I have a project - Ashleigh and the Mr are out at rugby, I have two hours to myself. Am I going to have a long, luxurious bubble bath? No. Am I going to indulge by making a gorgeous, squidgy pumpkin cake? No. Am I going to clean the fish tank? No. Today, I'm going to take all my lovely craft supplies from their hiding place in the Harry Potter cupboard (you know, under the stairs?) and make myself a craft room!

My inspiration comes from Sew Many Ways. If you haven't seen this post you are obviously not spending enough time on pinterest. This room is amazing. I only have a little corner to work with, but I'm going to be using loads of the ideas found in the Sew Many Ways craft and sewing room.

So, here goes! Depending on how I get on you may very well see another post from me later today, so keep checking back. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck ali, it's me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah thanks A! It didn't go exactly to plan, but it's getting there :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback from my readers so leave a comment! But, be warned, anything rude, spammy or irrelevant will be removed.