Bunn The Baker has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday 6 February 2011

Aga Envy

Pretty much ever since I can remember I have had a love of Agas. There's just something about them - so warm and inviting, perfect height to rest your bum on (or for my Mum, who was under 5ft tall, the Rayburn was a better fit). I still struggle to get my head around pre-heating the oven and I feel lost without a bottom oven.


I suppose there has always been a nostalgia element to it for me. An Aga makes me thing of Grandparents and old fashioned things like making preserves. Surely then, in this age of all things vintage the ever so slightly retro Aga should be making a comeback along with Mrs. Beeton and Cath Kidston?

Luckily for me (and my purse) there's a gorgeous range of things in the Aga Cookshop at the moment which all look gorgeous as well as being practical. I also happen to know that Aga things last for years - the proof is in my Dad's kitchen!


Have a look at www.aga-cookshop.co.uk for yourselves and let me know which thing are going on your birthday list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback from my readers so leave a comment! But, be warned, anything rude, spammy or irrelevant will be removed.