Bunn The Baker has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday 20 May 2012

Now that it's over...

Well, yesterday was the big race, I finally did my 10k. It was a little slower than I would have liked but still inside my target time of 1:10:00 - read my little race report over at Running Bunn. Now that it's over I'm a little lost for what to do. My medal is hanging on the wall next to my Apollo Creed picture and I know he'd be so disappointed if I didn't keep up with the fitness. I'm a winner, I'm the champ!

Anyway, I'm thinking I'll concentrate now on improving my overall fitness and go to running club every week, then attempt another 10k later this year. I'd be well up for a weekly fitness challenge if anyone would like to join in? If not, I'll just have to set my own ones. This week it's going to be about improving my flexibility, more about that tomorrow though.

For now I'm going to go downstairs and have a cup of tea. And four digestives. Because I can.

Peace out. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback from my readers so leave a comment! But, be warned, anything rude, spammy or irrelevant will be removed.