Bunn The Baker has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Monday 9 April 2012

Lazy Easter Day

Yesterday I didn't quite get the relaxing bank holiday I deserved. Up at 5.30am, in the car by 6am and on our way to Blackpool to pick up my step-daughter. A quick turnaround and we were back home by 6pm. It wasn't all bad. We listened to a bit of Harry Potter, stopped off at my Dad's for afternoon tea and I had a blissful few hours of my husband all to myself.
Today is a little more relaxed. Lunch with the in-laws (I made a quiche) soon we'll be off to Homebase to buy some fence paint. Maybe we'll go to the cinema too.
I hope you've all had a lovely Easter weekend and got some time to yourselves.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback from my readers so leave a comment! But, be warned, anything rude, spammy or irrelevant will be removed.