Bunn The Baker has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Review: Betty Buff Totally Oatly

I've been struggling for a while with my 5 year old's eczema. We were lucky enough to be sent a sample of Betty Buff's "Totally Oaty" gentle scrub (not to review, just 'cause they're lovely people!) and I have to say, I'm impressed.


As a big believer in natural products, especially for the kid, I was pleased to see only two ingredients in this. No perfumes or colours or artificial preservatives. The two of us covered our faces in the stuff for 10 minutes last night as a little mask, I scrubbed mine off whilst the kid gently wiped hers off with a flannel. She's normally really funny about putting anything on her skin but this was gentle and soothing so she liked it.

The scrub left our skin feeling soft and smooth, it eased the itching on Ashleigh's eczema a treat too. I can't wait to try out some of the other products, particularly the Shea Souffle. I also really like the look (and price!) of the pamper packs. So, head over to Betty Buff and have a browse, And follow @A1Betty on Twitter too!

1 comment:

  1. Just so you all know - I've also been using it on rough patches - elbows, knees and ankles - which are now gorgeously smooth. I love Betty Buff!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback from my readers so leave a comment! But, be warned, anything rude, spammy or irrelevant will be removed.