Bunn The Baker has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Review: Dr. Hauschka Mascara

You'll remember that not so long ago I decided to go cruelty & chemical free with my cosmetics. After discovering the fantastic Lily Lolo I was almost set, but still needed a mascara. I was introduced to the Dr. Hauschka range at a beauty event and thought I'd give their Black Volume Mascara a try.


The packaging is simple and classy black and gold and I'm pleased to say that the gold hasn't started wearing off even after weeks in my make-up bag. It's made from all natural ingredients including things like sugar cane, seed extracts and beeswax (so not suitable for vegans I'm afraid).

The product goes on easily and I tend to use just one coat for daytime wear. It looks and feels natural, and I really mean that. Hold your finger up to your eye and blink. With Dr. Hauschka it just feels like eyelashes. Amazing. It stays on throughout Beaches but washes off easily with just soap and water. Oh, and it doesn't sting if you accidentally poke yourself in the eye.

It's not too expensive either, currently reduced to £16.96 on the Dr. Haushka website, but I'm sure you could find it cheaper if you really shop around.

Have you got any other mascara/make-up suggestions for me?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback from my readers so leave a comment! But, be warned, anything rude, spammy or irrelevant will be removed.