Bunn The Baker has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Grown-up Lunchboxes

You may have noticed a severe lack of posting from Bunn The Baker recently. Unfortunately I went and got myself a job! So, much less time for blogging and much more time for standing up all day smiling at people.



Working in a small shop, as the only member of staff, I do not get a lunch break (quick, call some sort of employment body to complain!). Whilst this is kind of annoying it has seriously helped my pay packet (5 hours extra a week - nice) and I'm actually losing a bit of weight.

Part of that is due to slim-fast (yuck), not eating at all (naughty) and the lovely Graze boxes. Me being me, I don't really feel like forking out £3.75 a day for a few snacks so I've been looking at creating my own!

Whilst I collect and try recipes I thought I should look for a handy way of transporting my new creations to work. By far my favourite is the traditional Indian Tiffin. Whilst I couldn't get away with filling it up with curry, this one has handy divided sections for my snacks plus space for a drink, salad or sandwich.

Marks and Spencer - Tiffin Box
£12


Probably a bit more practical and appropriately sized for me is this Lunch Cube. It comes in a variety of colours and is perfect for snacks and salad. No space for a drink but hey, I have a big bag!
John Lewis - Sistema Lunch Cube
£4.50
So, off I pop to the shops to buy the lunch and the box! Any recipe suggestions very much appreciated of course.

Ali. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback from my readers so leave a comment! But, be warned, anything rude, spammy or irrelevant will be removed.