Bunn The Baker has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday 14 June 2012

Runnning Style

When I first started running I just got the cheapest outfit I could find. Nothing wrong with that really, it does the job and doesn't look half bad. But now I don't want something that just does the job, I want to look awesome. So here's my pick of the best running gear out there for when summer eventually hits!

Running Shoes

Nike Dart 9 Mens Running Shoes- £27.99

Nike Dual Fusion II Ladies Running Shoes
- £37.99
If you want good looking, great quality running shoes then Nike are always a pretty safe bet. I love black trainers at the moment and, along with the bright laces and detailing, these just scream "Hello, I'm awesome!"


Asics Gel Kinsei 4 Mens Running Shoes
- £159.99
Asics Gel Kayano 18 Ladies Running Shoes
- £139.99
Got the cash to splash? Asics are the worldwide number one selling brand of running shoes and they have some really mean designs.


Tops

Karrimor Run Logo T-Shirt - £4
Karrimor Love To Run T-Shirt - £5
  Karrimor have some great value tops. I love logo tops, why not advertise your love of running eh?

Nike Miller Vest
- £12.99
Nike Relay Tank Top
- £14.99
If you're upping your mileage this summer you'll want something to keep you cool, vests are perfect for that and, as ever, Nike have some pretty good looking choices.


Bottoms

Adidas Response Shorts
- £16.99

Adidas Response Three Quarter Tights
- £19.99
For those who like to cover up a bit when out running there are some great choices for long shorts and tights. Nice to see a mens' short which with a more casual, flared style and a ladies capri with a colour other than pink!

Nike 2 Inch Tempo Shorts
Nike Tempo Poly Shorts - £14.99
If you're OK with showing some flesh than the super-short 2 inch shorts by Nike are great for blokes, and there's some snazzy (yes, I said snazzy) versions for the ladies too.


So, what are your sporty summer style essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback from my readers so leave a comment! But, be warned, anything rude, spammy or irrelevant will be removed.