Bunn The Baker has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday 20 November 2010

Pre-emptive strike

Technically, I'm not Mrs Bunn the baker. I am a baker (not by trade, just by hobby) but until Sunday week I am not Mrs Bunn.
Everyone says the countdown to the wedding goes super fast, but for me it's taking ages! I just want to wear my beautiful dress, have everyone say how pretty I am, then go on honeymoon. Not too much to ask is it?
The one thing I am really not looking forward to is my signature. Have you ever tried writing 'Bunn' quickly? It comes out 'Bum' so my signature is 'A Bum'. Like a hobo. A tramp. A Bum.
Oh well, onto happier thoughts! What's this blog all about for starters? Well, I have gone from single lass about town to step-mum and (nearly) wife in just under a year. So this blog is to let everyone know how I'm getting on, and hopefully help other people adjust in similar situations.
I'll be including recipes, housework tips, fashion (haha!) and all sorts. For now though, I'm going to drink my wine and eat my chocolate, and chill out with my family.
Peace.
Ali Hunter (soon to be Bunn). xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback from my readers so leave a comment! But, be warned, anything rude, spammy or irrelevant will be removed.