Bunn The Baker has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Project Life by Becky Higgins

I've tried scrapbooking very briefly before but always got disheartened by how boring and rubbish everything looked, and sticking photos and tickets and things down always felt a bit strange, a bit like I was ruining them.Then there's the amount of effort that goes into them. Hours are wasted just trying to get the right layout of combination of crazy patterned paper.

Image Credit

So, when I saw the Project Life scrapbooks by Becky Higgins I was totally excited. Simple, easy and beautiful. You buy a binder, plastic pages of pockets and a 'core kit' containing all the notecards your heart could desire. Then you add photos, tickets, memories - and there's your scrapbook.

Image Credit

As much as I really want to do one of these, the kit you need to start off comes at a staggering £58. The binder alone is £16.99. So for now I think I'll give it a miss, I don't think there's a hope in hell of me convincing Mr Bunn that £60 worth of stationery is money well spent.

2 comments:

I love to get feedback from my readers so leave a comment! But, be warned, anything rude, spammy or irrelevant will be removed.