Bunn The Baker has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Friday 19 October 2012

4 items, 4 outfits

Recently I realised that I have a severe lack of clothing that a) fits and b) isn't ancient. I decided that what I needed were some mix-and-match style items which can easily make the transition from slouchy mum to marketing queen and then classy cocktail drinker too. Well, here's what I ended up with...
Clockwise from top left : Cat Print Blouse, £19.50 M&S : Striped Cardigan, £39.50 Per Una : High Waist Bootcut Jeans, £28 Next : Rose Print Denim Jeggings, £25 M&S
And here's how I look...




Sorry about the rubbish photos - I'm not really a fashion blogger you know! Anyone else got wardrobe staples that go with everything?

1 comment:

  1. Love that second photo. Those jeans are the most amazing things ever.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback from my readers so leave a comment! But, be warned, anything rude, spammy or irrelevant will be removed.