Bunn The Baker has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday 3 November 2012

I love Sequins!

I love Christmas (yes I said that word!) and I really love getting dressed up so I tend to make a big deal of every single day during December. I'm really glad that sequins are now considered OK to wear rather than in the sole the domain of Pat Butcher because they make everything sparkly and beautiful. So, here's some of my favourite bits from around the web to brighten the dark nights, and days, of Winter. Obviously they don't go together, but this way you could have a bit of sequin sparkle every day!

Sequin Cowboy Boots - £235 - Wrap
Daisy Sequin Leggings - £15 - Boohoo

Sequin Heart Mock Shirt - £24 - Next
Sequin Disc Necklace - £16 - East
Lipsy Ballerina Dress - £65 - ASOS





















































1 comment:

  1. Love all the shiny!! Particularly that shirt/jumper.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback from my readers so leave a comment! But, be warned, anything rude, spammy or irrelevant will be removed.